Using wigs is not a strange thing for women. Not only at parties but also in daily activities such as going to school, going to work, going out… the use of a wig will help her gain new confidence with long, flowing, seductive hair. Wig products are gradually improved in terms of production technology, so it is difficult to distinguish between real hair and fake wig. Moreover, the quality of the wig is significantly improved, so the girls are free to style their hair as they like. Be9 will show you how to curl a simple but beautiful wig at home.
What materials are wigs made of?
Currently, on the market, wigs are very diverse in styles and designs and are mainly manufactured from the following three materials:
– Toyakalon nylon fiber is considered the forerunner of today’s wigs. With this material, the hair is always smooth, easy to comb, less tangled, but the hair is large and coarse, less natural, and cannot withstand the impact of heat and chemicals. So it is not styled. Please note that wigs are made from nylon fibers that cannot be curled. Wigs made from nylon fibers are rarely used by girls today that are replaced by more friendly, and natural materials.
– Kanekalon artificial fiber is 99% similar to real hair, which is popular. When using this hair material, you should pay attention to care steps to get a fabulous hairdo.
– Wigs made of real hair is a material that is expensive. Because real hair can be styled, curled, dyed… freely.
How to curl wigs at home
Do you own a straight wig but are wondering what to do to refresh your hair? Or your curly wig after a while of using the curls is no longer in order as the original, the restyle is an inevitable thing.
How to curl a wig is very simple with the following steps
You will have problems if you do not brush your hair before curling. When your hair is soft, it is easier to style and moreover, heat tools will not damage your hair wig. You can use a wide-tooth comb to comb your hair. This will keep your scalp comfortable and your hair will not break out.
Divide your hair into small sections so that it can be easily curled. Curl each section of hair that has been divided from left to right or vice versa so that no hair can be missed. Before curling, you also need to comb your hair, then use a curling iron and wait for the hair to heat up. After that, you hold those curls in your hand for a while to make it curlier.
Do the same for the rest of the hair. Use hairspray to keep your hair shiny and bouncy.
Note when curling wigs at home
– Do not forget that a wig so you need to choose the right curling temperature otherwise the hair will be degraded very quickly. Usually, wigs can withstand the highest temperature of 220 degrees Celsius.
– Wigs are considered dead hair that cannot absorb nutrients, so it needs to be sprayed with hair conditioner regularly to make a protective layer for the hair, making the hair smooth
Before curling the wig, clean your hair to avoid bacteria arising, affecting your real hair.
Hair oil will help take care of your hair, protect your hair from the harmful effects of the environment, increase shine and help your hair stay in better shape for curly hair, saving 50% of hair drying time. Regularly use essential oils to care for your hair and should stop two days before starting to curl your hair.
The expert’s advice is that you should give a half a month apart for two styling services. You need to curl first, then take care of your hair to be really healthy again, so you should start dyeing it, so your hair will be more evenly colored and more standard.
Regular use of shampoo and conditioner is very important before starting the curling process. The right shampoo for your hair will make your hair healthy, restore damaged hair, and take care of your hair for a long time so that it can withstand the use of heat.