What items are eligible for our return policy?
- APOGroup always want to assure that our customers received the best products for their needs. This is why our bundles, frontals, closures, and wigs have to go through intensive QC processes to reach you.
- If you are not completely satisfied with our products and the claims are valid, the products will be sent back to us for a full refund. Only items that are untouched and unused will be eligible to be returned and can receive a refund. This means that we cannot accept returns or exchanges on hair extensions and wigs that have been used/applied or washed.
- The hair shall not be altered in any way. If the hair has been cut, colored, or installed, we will not be able to process your refund. This also applies to the lace of our product lines. If the lace has been cut or altered, we can not process the refund.
- The timeframe for you to claim a return/exchange will be 14 days after you have received the products. Please contact us within 14 days after you have received your order.
Who will pay for additional shipping costs?
- All of the additional hair shipping costs that occurred when the customer requested a refund will be paid by the customer.
How will the refund process work?
- Based on what the return claims are, we may require you to send picture proof to further clarify the problems and to assess the situation.
- APOGroup offers maintenance products free of charge if we found out that the issue can be resolved through the use of maintenance products.
- In case the issue can not be resolved through product use, we will require you to send the hair back to us. Once we got the products at our office. We will determine if your purchase can be refunded or exchanged.